https://wpmlmsoftware.com is owned by Infinite Open Source solutions.
By accessing this site you agree to the Privacy Policies of wpmlmsoftware.com outlined below. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, please do not access or use this site.
1. Collection of Information
We may collect your personal data to improve our service and improve business decisions.
We collect several types of data to contact you or notify you regarding any updates.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect your personal data when you affirmatively choose to submit the data when required for any purpose.
The data which identifies you personally are as follows but not limited to :
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect the data when you use our website services. The data like IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to the site, time spent on any page, and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data
We may use the collected data for the following purpose and it is not limited to:To enhance our overall business service provided to our customers
● To enhance our overall business service provided to our customers
● To analyze the usage of our service and to provide quality service
● To support our customer activities on our service
● Tracks location information to analyze the website experience over a certain location.
● Tracks IP address for website diagnostics.
● To send or update any notice regarding technical issue or bug or any service.
● To conduct any systematic monitoring and to prevent fraudulent activities.
● To support our customer queries
● To process the transaction through any third-party payment, notify regarding any payment, shipping details, or any other related services.
● Log Information
3. Data Tracking Via Cookies
We may track your certain data via cookies to analyze the activities involved on our web services.
Cookies are small files to store the data and used to send those data to your browser to track the activities and we may use similar technologies to track the activities performed on our web services
These cookies contain unique identifiers to track user activities. To provide quality service to our customers we track such activities via cookies.
We assume that by accessing our website service you may accept the cookies. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be allowed to use a certain part of the service.
The types of Cookies we may use are listed below: Session Cookies: It is used to operate our services by storing session identification Security cookies: For any security purpose Preference Cookies: To keep a track and remember various settings, preferences
4. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
You are allowed to access your personal information whenever you use our service. if you need to update any incorrect information provided, we provide ways for you to update it or delete the information.
5. Data Disclosure
The legal requirements of data disclosure are as follows but not limited to:
● To comply with the legal obligation
● To abide with payment method rules
● To protect the rights, safety, the property of WP MLM Software
● To protect against legal liabilities
● Personalized safety of users or service
● To analyze the usage of the service
● To enforce our terms and conditions
● To respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities
WP MLM Software will release information to law enforcement upon receipt of a valid judicial instruction.
6. Data Security
We may use any commercial tool or any organizational, technical, or administrative tool or measures to protect personal data within our organization. May encrypt channels used for communication via SSL. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of your data, which may be compromised by any fraudulent activities or any unauthorized access, software or hardware failure, or any other factors. Unfortunately, no data transmission is 100 % secure over the internet.
7. Service Providers
A third-party service organization may access your data to promote our services, or it may be for any payment gateway method chosen by you, or to analyze our service to improve the quality of the service provided.
Third-party services are utilized to analyze the usage of our service in order to enhance the quality of the service provided.
9. Web Analytics
It is a tool used to track the total traffic to the website and provides the necessary reports. Google Analytics tool is Google product and also tracks our service. It may access your personal data provided on our website.
You can filter out this service in order to prevent accessing of your data by installing a browser add on Google -opt-out. This will stop sharing your personal data with this web analytics tool.
10. Links to third parties
11. Retention Period
12. Changes to the Policy
You are advised to review this periodically for new updates. We assume that
13. Contact Us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or please visit our contact us page at https://wpmlmsoftware.com/contact/