Let’s Have A Look At How This is Done
WooCommerce WP MLM plugin plays a very crucial role in managing your MLM business more successfully by providing MLM registration with your WooCommerce WP website. It also provides admin dashboard with PPV (Product Personal Value) to calculate the MLM commissions quickly.
The Role Of WP MLM Plugin in WooCommerce
- The admin sells various products of his parent MLM company through WooCommerce platform in the WP MLM Plugin.
- While his customers make the purchase and check out to make a payment, they have an option to choose to be affiliated to the admin and become his downline members.
- They would have to purchase a registration package of their choice from the store and while checking out, they can select the option for MLM registration at the top of the page. They will be inducted into the downline of the admin and will start earning commissions.
Commission Calculation With Product Personal Value
- Upon integrating WooCommerce platform with WP MLM Plugin, the admin would have an additional feature in the dashboard called Product Personal Value(PPV).
- PPV or Product Personal Value would be either the Product Value or a fraction of it. This value plays a pivotal role in the calculations regarding commission.
- The admin will have the privilege to set this value on his homepage.
- The downlines will start earning commissions for the sales based on Product Personal Value (Product PV) set by the admin.
Quick Commission With MLM Registration
The customers can choose not to be a part of the network or can choose to become an affiliate at a later stage by selecting the MLM registration sometime later. The catch is that he/she will lose out on the first commission in this case. Contact us if you have any questions